View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 02:57 AM   #82
Batmannerism
Side-Kick

Default Re: Superman TM 1978 vs Man of Steel 2013, was the world ready, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
Honestly, I couldn't care less whether or not you take what I say seriously. I do not live for the approval of strangers on the internet.
Comments like that kind of guarantee that I can't take you seriously, because if you really didn't care what us strangers think, you wouldn't
bother posting and you certainly wouldn't reply to our posts.

Quote:
If it seems like I'm not reading your reply, it probably has something to do with the seeming condensation of your posts and the fact they've become a chore for me to read.
Regardless, you still keep replying. If it's such a chore, perhaps you should find something better to do with your time.

At least I've done you the courtesy of reading your posts before
replying to them. If you don't read something and then reply to it, that
alone undermines the credibility of what you say. That's disappointing, as you actually had a some valid points a couple of posts back, which would have been worth talking about.

Quote:
I mean, its ok for you to dissect what other people say...but everyone else is limited to posting their opinion?
First, I respect everyone's opinion, even yours. In fact there are a bunch of times I actually agreed with you.

And second that's a bit rich coming from you. Have you read your own posts ? Go back and check out 1:16pm today, when it comes to dissecting what people say you take the cake (and that's not including your dissection with Blue Earth).

Anyway, I get the feeling our conversation has gone far off the original topic of the thread. But, thanks for sharing your opinions. Again, believe it or not I actually agreed with some of your points on STM and its lasting impact. Best of luck to you.

Batmannerism is online now   Reply With Quote