View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 02:40 PM   #442
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructus86 View Post
ugh, i'm having a hard time staying attached to this show. Not because of the content, I actually really enjoy the show...but the episodes air so randomly. At least that's how it feels to me...They had one new episode recently and now nothing again...I'm so confused on when it's on??
Here in the U.S. Feb. 4th is the next new episode. The week after that will be a rerun (most likely due to the Olympics starting up is my guess), but given that Feb. is a sweeps month we should get new episodes the remaining 2 weeks of Feb. Knowing that May is also a sweeps month, I won't be surprised if we get only 2 new episodes in March, 2 new in April, and then finish up the remaining 3 episodes in May.

For me, personally, I don't mind 'rerun' weeks all that much. I can see how some find it annoying, but as long as it's mostly just 1-2 weeks here and there and the show is up front about when the next new episode is going to air (which it has been, the promo for Ep 13 at the end of Ep 12 had in big bold letters that the next ep was on Feb. 4), I really have no problem. If nothing else, it gives me a chance to catch up on other shows that have been recorded on the DVR and clear off some space.

~Agents of SHIELD