View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 02:55 PM   #444
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructus86 View Post
See, I don't get that...why is this show so on and off? Many shows on my queue have been a lot more consistant.
Then general fall-to-spring tv season runs about 35 weeks or so, with the average show only having about 22-23 episodes, there's going to be weeks that have reruns shown. Every show I watch has them, and not all shows choose to air reruns at the same time, for me - at least - most of the shows I watch have roughly been about as consistent as AoS has.

AoS also has the situation where they want certain episodes to air during a specific time since they correspond to things happening outside the show (i.e. the episode "The Well" as well as the episode "Repairs" could hardly air before Thor: The Dark World was released in theaters because those episodes have content that was a direct result of that movie, I imagine the situation is going to be the same with the Captain America: The Winter Soldier tie-in(s))

~Agents of SHIELD

Last edited by Silvermoon; 01-31-2014 at 03:25 PM.