View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:27 PM   #88
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tomb Raider (2013) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-Hoss View Post
I thought the definitieve edition is more than just simple textures upgrade. I could be wrong, but i thought that they added new physics to the game as well. For example , you'll see the environtments reacts better and you'll actually see Lara's gears like her climbing axe moves when she moves, just to name a couple of examples.
yeah that's true and that is the case . I think the problem is since people have being talking about the horse power of late with the new consoles with this they should be something more to show that off, besides' just graphic's, like more added to the game play. this is what I'm understanding from all this.

And despite what some think not every reviewer has been giving 9's or higher scott c jones of EPD.TV/RTOR gave it a 7 and he said his reason's for it being lowered as well. the game it's self should be praised. the upgrade I guess is up for debate.

As to the capcom statement thing that was said by another poster. No none should buy the same thing more then once the issue with them is they hold back content for that to happen, which most people/ buyers have taken issue with them on .

This isn't the very same case with Tomb Raider. but I do under stand what's being said about buying the game twice. but no ones being made to do so with this unlike what's done with capcom. point is if people are always gonna be talking about the horse power hopefully it'll be shown in more ways then just the graphic's . I think think that's what the issue here is.

here's a pod cast

Podcast

Game of Thrones, Tomb Raider: DE, and Eisenberg as Luthor

This week Vic and Scott are fighting over a victor in the Game of Thrones, discuss their experiences with Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, and what is Jesse Eisenberg doing as Lex Luthor?

source:EPD.TV/ROTR

Last edited by zenith16; 01-31-2014 at 10:14 PM.
zenith16 is online now   Reply With Quote