View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #46
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: DOFP vs other 2014 ComicsMovies Thread [Buzz, BoxOffice and more] - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
If releasing 25 magazine covers featuring every individual character thus advertising new and original characters as well as fan favourites to the masses isn't expanding the audience, I don't know what is.

Agreed. Though the first teaser did feature numerous characters

The Winter Soldier is the second Captain America movie though, not a starter franchise. It's a continuation and like Spidey it was only a matter of time that there'd be a sequel for Cap.

I loved the First Avenger but was disappointed with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2. That coupled with my dislike of Widow and SHIELD may make me wait for TWS to hit the home entertainment market, will see how reviews go.
There Is a certain thing like exciting fanbase and getting them Instread.

The teaser already got some of GA intrested.

The full trailer will be out later this month and considering what they revealed In Empire i think they will go all out especilly since this may be last trailer for film.

Captain America the winter soldier will get a boost from avengers the question Is how much.My gut says It will likely be less than Thor:The dark world.

My gut which told me not to get excited about iron man 3,Star Trek Into Darkness,Man of steel,and Thor the dark world Is more excited about Cap 2.

On amazing SPider-man 2 I am bit concerned on all the villains being from ultimate spider-man.With first film as 616 fan I could enjoy their take on the
Lizard.The winter soldier may have more 616 elements than Spider-man since winter soldier IS a 616 storyline despite falcon and Nick fury come from ultimate.

I like Scarlett Johansson as Black widow but i feel people have right to like or dislike characters from these films.I really wish they would have left maria hill out of winter soldier.I feel she Is pointless character so far In films.It's funny Sharon Carter Is in winter soldier yet we haven't even seen a glimpse of Emily vancamp.