View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #47
Shikamaru
Side-Kick

Default Re: DOFP vs other 2014 ComicsMovies Thread [Buzz, BoxOffice and more] - Part 2

At the moment, TASM 2 is the one I am the most excited for due to being a huge Spidey fan. I constantly keep up with all the news on it.

Next is Cap. I'm not a big Cap fan, but I love the political and philosophical themes they're dealing with, and the whole political thriller angle in general. There is one theme in specific that I am looking forward to seeing how they develop it. I'm keeping up with news on it, but not constantly.

Next is DOFP. I'm not really keeping up with it but I know it is coming out and think it will probably be good.

Next is Guardians. I'm "meh" on it for now. I'll see it but I'm not too invested in it. Could be good, could be bad, could be whatever. It won't cross my mind that much until it comes out.

And in last place is Bay Turtles. I will avoid it like the plague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
On amazing SPider-man 2 I am bit concerned on all the villains being from ultimate spider-man.With first film as 616 fan I could enjoy their take on the
Lizard.The winter soldier may have more 616 elements than Spider-man since winter soldier IS a 616 storyline despite falcon and Nick fury come from ultimate.
Electro is 616 minus the way he looks. GG (or Proto-Goblin or whatever you want to call him) is mostly 616. Rhino is Ultimate.