Re: Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - Part 1
The Cycle of Fanboy Angst:
1. The project is revealed (they get you hooked):
2. The enduring news drought:
3. News finally hits, in the form of a casting announcement. But alas, it was someone you HAVEN'T been fancasting for six months straight. And there's only more where that came from:
4. A trailer finally hits. The action looks fine, but God, does it look a bit too "jokey" for you. You'll still see the film, of course, but only begrudgingly:
5. You've seen the film, you've loved the film and now must endure the never-ending wait for the sequel, while going through each step of the cycle once more:
"Donald Trump is SO right. PC culture is killing this country. You're all oversensitive and weak."
"Hey, look at this Family Guy ad. It says Trump is a dumb loudmouth."
*collapses to the ground, screaming through the tears, vowing through choked sobs never to watch another Seth MacFarlane show ever again*