Old 02-06-2014, 11:34 AM   #86
BullMcGiveny
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agent 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
Well, we also got a shot of EVC
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
in a SHIELD control room doing official SHIELD business and stuff…
So maybe Lainey's being a little biased/misleading about the glorified cameo part. She did lump Sharon in with "capable women" characters in the movie, though. Which gives me hope I may actually like her in the movie.
But it's hard to reconcile the blogger being biased with her describing the character as capable.

If I were to reconcile the 'capable women' and 'glorified cameo' portions, I'd say it would hint at the movie presenting Sharon as a capable agent, but not so much or for long enough that she stands out.

And I never doubted Sharon would do something. I wasn't exactly fearing she'd just be standing there, twirling her hair and looking pretty. But all of what we've seen of her-

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Seems to be from the same scene, judging by her attire. She's doing some vague semblance of SHIELD 'stuff', but is she interrogating a detainee? Getting in a fire fight? Hanging around with Sam?

Basically, she so far looks like set dressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
Anyways, we don't have a whole lot to go on right now, do we? It's all just really spec and stuff and opinions about the promotion for the movie, but nothing definite that we can see, regarding Sharon. I still say I want to wait and see how it all rolls out.
I'd say we have lots to go on, including a report from someone who has seen the movie. We also have lots on other characters, while little on Sharon. Lack of evidence is evidence in itself.

BullMcGiveny is online now   Reply With Quote