View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 06:55 AM   #45
Marvel_SKE
Side-Kick

Default Re: Is Thor "Too Difficult" A Character To Do Well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I don't find Thor relatable at all, but yeah, I understand and agree wholly with your argument. Thor may be uber, but he still finds his humanity, particularly in Thor 1. In Avengers and TDW.....eh, not so much. Maybe that's why I found him underwritten in those two movies, and found Thor 1 to be the best exploration of the character so far.
It took me long time to reply this...

Given the recent loss of one beloved family member, when watching Thor's journey in The Dark World feels really emotional for me.

If cherokeesam-senpai thinks that Thor isnt relatable at all, I'm not going to argue that ...since each to their own and everyone has entitled to their opinion. But for me...Thor (and the other character from the movie) really gives me strength in the hardest time of my life. When the first Thor came out 3 years ago also the same...bottom line, I'd forever be treasuring and remembering what Thor has brought to inspire me.

*sorry for the chessy post, but it is truly what i feel about Thor, and how he is my number one favorite among Marvel characters*

Marvel_SKE is offline   Reply With Quote