View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 01:41 PM   #802
milost
Banned User

Default Re: Where does most of TDK's critisism come from?

Well it doesn't help when Zimmer is scoring them all now. I thought it was so odd when he was announced for ASM2. Batman, Superman, Batman and Superman, Spider-Man now too?

I don't know about other people, but I'm sort of burned out by these superhero/comic book films. I mean, I'll always be there for Batman, but even that feels like it's been burnt out. It's not a Marvel or DC thing either, but all of them as a whole. After Guardians in the Galaxy and phase 2 wraps up, it's like "what else is there"? It just feels like too much to me. Part of me was really pumped about Batman vs. Superman, I've wanted to see that depiction on film. Now that other comic book characters are being shoved into it on a whim now, I don't know.

I feel comic book movies out. I got my Batman, 7 fold. I got Superman 6 fold. Spider-Man 5 fold. So many iterations of Wolverine, er, I mean the X-Men. I saw the likes of Iron Man, I experienced a well planned team up franchise with Marvel's Avengers. Cap is getting the recognition he deserves. The unfilmmable graphic novels like Watchmen have happened. I don't know. I know I won't get any sympathy on a message board like this where Hype is key, but I just feel like, "eh, whatever".

milost is offline   Reply With Quote