View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 07:53 PM   #85
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Gambit" starring Channing Tatum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
as Ive said on other topic, at the end people see what they wanna see.

John Carter made more than 200m on the foreign market. That to me is a success, but since on USA it had bad numbers, at the end, people preffer to see him as the lead of a flop movie.

Many other actors have had worse numbers on the foreign market, yet none talk about that.

John Carter was a flop on USA for Disney, but at the end Taylor K. had a bigger impact and audience on the rest of the world than other actors and movies, and that to me says something.

but again, people see what they preffer to see.
The wolverine Is second most popular X-Men film overseas yet people dismiss that here.

I still question wisedom of having ryan reynold splay deadpool again.He doesn't exactly bring In the audences.Although it's likely next time we see Deadpool would be In Apocalypse or X-Force.