View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 02:39 AM   #475
Poni_Boy
Giggedy

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
My point stands.

Thank you RAE072, for proving me correct.
The 12 Steps of Messageboard Commenting for Novices:

1 ) State your opinion in an exaggerated way for shock value (i.e. "This movie will suck. We all know it.")

2 ) Don't let people who've been through the waiting game talk you off the ledge (i.e. "It's cool man, just chill." "It's doomed you don't know what you're talking about.")

3 ) When you see set photos/leaked artwork claim they reinforce your opinion (i.e. "Told you. Nothing like the comics. What a mess.")

4 ) When people respond positively to said set photos/leaked artwork make sure to try and change their mind with the most base insults possible (i.e. "You're not a real fan")

5 ) Even though you've expressed nothing but disdain for this movie makes sure you blame the studio for not giving you official images or footage yet

6 ) Repeat step 5 daily

7 ) When you state a claim as fact, don't let actual facts deter you from standing your ground (i.e. "Foot soldiers are dressed like mercenaries, not ninjas. How lame." "But here is a Foot soldier actor who says they dress like ninjas in the movie [presents proof]" "He's lying. And ugly. Still lame.")

8 ) Watch the trailer, react accordingly (i.e. "Whatever")

9 ) Complain until the movie is released (i.e. "Why did they only release 14 pictures and not 32?" or "How am I supposed to know if I want to see this movie if the director won't give me all the spoilers?")

10 ) See the movie opening weekend. Freak out.

11 ) Talk about how awesome it is, and how you told everyone from the start that it would rock

12 ) Buy all the things related to the movie even X-small Target shirts. Shun any movie/comic/cartoon property that came before it as inferior regardless of what your previous affinity for it was.

Bonus round: When the first details you don't like about the sequel are announced begin at step 1 again

Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps

Last edited by Poni_Boy; 02-10-2014 at 03:14 AM.