View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 09:57 AM   #10
speno94
Side-Kick

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - Part 14

Obviously I can't guarantee anything, but I think Cap 2 will definitely be in the top 3 out of the MCU films. I can see it being Avengers > Iron Man > Cap 2 or Avengers > Cap 2 > Iron Man.

Everything with the production of this film just fit and they even want the Russo Brothers back for Cap 3 showing they have A LOT of faith in the film.

I do like Thor 2, but to be honest the more I watch it, it is one of the weaker ones like The Incredible Hulk or Iron Man 2 with the production problems that those films and Thor 2 had with the apparent arguments with Alan Taylor, director changes, composer changes, Edward Norton problems and the fact that Jon Favreau said that Marvel really directed Iron Man 2 instead of him and started throwing stuff in he really didn't want to use etc.

Like most people, i've been following Cap 2 for a while and everything with the production just seems to have gone smooth and no behinds the scenes drama and pretty much EVERYTHING I have seen from the film I have loved which is rare as with some films there are usually things I spot that could be problems, but not with Cap.