View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 05:30 AM   #635
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
I agree so hard ISEESPIDEY. Yet I think they could have put out something fabulous by now. It makes no sense for them to delay it this long. I feel like the Website should be up already and function at optimum levels instead of the "Tumblr'ish" website they have now.
Though I would like to see a website like what X3 had like 7 years ago. I think the days for the websites like that are over, at least with the X-Men movies. They didn't even release character avatar/wallpapers for First Class and The Wolverine. And I don't think they had biography pages for all of the characters.

I've seen a lot of official websites these days with this tumblr-style look. Not just for films but also official websites for musicians.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv