View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 08:49 PM   #25
Batmannerism
Side-Kick

Default Re: Too much action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
Yes, some SR bashing certainly gets your point across and makes MOS better. Because if you think the water is too cold, then go to the desert, get dehydrated and learn your lesson. Good job.
Yes, comparisons to Superman Returns do actually get my point across,
as the common criticism of that film is that it's boring, Superman doesn't throw a punch, and is pretty much a *****.

Still, critics seemed to prefer Superman Returns, mind you I haven't talked to one person who saw it and told me it was a good movie or fun to watch. While plenty of even non-Superman fans who saw MOS really enjoyed it.

Again, RT scores and critics aren't the ultimate authority on which films are the best, because, as I said earlier, if they are, then Toy Story is a better film than Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Dark Knight, Avengers, Lord of the Rings, and its as good as the Godfather.

Your analogy is a bit OTT, a better one would have been the Goldilocks porridge metaphor, you know, this one is too hot, this one is too cold....
If you think MOS has too much action, go watch SR and be thoroughly bored, and then go watch some other Superman films till you find one that's just right for you.

Last edited by Batmannerism; 02-20-2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: more slagging off Toy Story
Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote