View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 11:19 PM   #31
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: Too much action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Thanks dude ! Just got to call it like I see it.

Man, the battle of Smallville gets better every time I watch it.
The fight is so fast paced, and brutal - you really feel like Supes
is fighting for his life - that bit where he punches Nam-Ek
left-right-left-right, then fly up in the air and POW, left into the
train-yard. Now THAT is how I've always imagined Superman
fighting live-action would look, and ......of course there's Faora, Faora, Faora, she's slinky, cool and badass, ( Faora 1 US Army/Airforce 0,
although I suppose when Hardy crashes into Black Zero, that levels
the score at 1:1 ) if WB put her in a future MOS or JL film, no doubt
it will lift the box office returns.

Would love to see Faora go toe-to-toe with Gadot's WW.
(Snyder, are you listening ? got a winner here buddy !)
I was very happy with the presentation of Supe's powers and the action. It is in my opinion the best action any CBM has ever had, and we had an action finale that didn't sort of Peter out at the end. Way too many CBMs tend to do that for my tastes. That being said, I do understand some feeling that there was an "action pile up" towards the end. There is little time to catch ones breath once the Black Zero attack starts. This speaks to the "pacing issues" some have with the film. For myself, I find it to be a strength and not a negative. I love that the film keeps this thrill ride pace until the Swanwick and graveyard scenes. I had no problem, but I could see how it would not be everyone's cup of tea.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote