View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 09:28 PM   #41
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marvel Heroes to start tomorrow and prices for heroes revealed

and further details from their site.

MMO Play writes about their time in Marvel Heroes!

February 21st, 2014
MMO Play has an article of their time playing Marvel Heroes!
"All in all though, I've greatly enjoyed my journey so far in Marvel Heroes. I was looking for a game that has lots of action and is fun to play, and I have to say that the game delivers."
Read about their experience here!

CONTINUE READING

Fortune Card & Iridium Sale!

February 21st, 2014
For a limited time only, we are introducing a Mega Box of Fortune Cardscontaining 36 of EACH type of Fortune Card! To go along with this awesome new box, we've put all 4 boxes of Fortune Cards on sale for 20% OFF as well. Also for a limited time only, we're introducing two Iridium bundles! Receive 10x Iridium Boosts, or Iridium Rush Bars at a discount!

CONTINUE READING

Daredevil Noir & Throg!

February 21st, 2014
This week we've got Daredevil's Noir costume, as well as Throg, a brand new and totally awesome pet! Both are available now in the in-game store.

CONTINUE READING

Game Update 2.3 - Training Day Now Live!

February 21st, 2014
Game Update 2.3 - Training Day is now live! With this update, a new game mode, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holographic Training Simulator has arrived along with level 52 reviews of both Daredevil and Human Torch, and more!
In celebration, we're having a Bonus Weekend in which Rare Item Find, Special Item Find, and Experience have all been boosted!

CONTINUE READING

source: Marvel heroes.com

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote