View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 12:30 AM   #402
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Star Wars: Rebels

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheAir View Post
I wish I could take credit, but yesterday morning I saw a post on another website about a couple of characters being spotted in her graffiti, and then yesterday evening, I saw the specific picture on twitter. (That IS my crude circle, though...lol)

I hope that's not simply a nod by Filoni to former Clone Wars fans. I hope that, at some point, both of these characters will appear on Rebels. I'd also like to see Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka down the road.
The circle is complete!

Agreed on all 4 and there's really no reason they can't all appear, especially given the fact the Clone Wars got cut short so their pre-ANH fates were left up in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
The SSM character designs just showed me not to judge a book by it's cover. I thought the character designs were ****ing awful, but then I watched the episodes and was like "Whaaaaat?"
Great point, when I first sat down to watch an ep of that before Christmas I never thought I'd end up watching the 2 full seasons, a week later I was addicted.