View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 03:32 AM   #84
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor: The Dark World ...DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I was intially pretty satisfied with the way Malekith was defeated, until I read what the original ending was. Thor was going to gather the lightning from all of the nine realms and strike Malkeith with a humongous lightning attack. But no, that was too epic for Marvel Studios so they had to work in and ending where Jane & Co. help. I've honestly lost a good bit of respect for Marvel Studios and I'm not that excited for Thor 3 anymore
Goddamn you, Marvel! Who in the hell thought the ending we got was better than that ending!? Let me see them so they can justify this with a straight face. It's like Marvel is going out of their way to shortchange Thor. He's the God of thunder but instead of having him use an epic lightning strike culled from energy of the nine realms to kill Mal they have him get his ass handed to him until his human girlfriend and her Benny hill goofball sidekicks use their completely B.S. science to weaken the supervillain so that Thor, a god-like being, can kill him. Yeah, that is completely logical.

Really wish I had never found this out. I was just getting to the point where I could tolerate this movie. Now the already mediocre finale seems even worse.

H.E.

Last edited by Marvolo; 02-23-2014 at 03:40 AM.
Marvolo is offline   Reply With Quote