View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:27 AM   #31
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
I didn't say that they're never hands on. Please read what I'm posting. They're hands on when things aren't working. When things are going smoothly they let the filmmakers do their thing.

None of the dark elf stuff in Thor 2 works, so I'm not surprised that Marvel pushed Taylor to add more comedy. And brought in new editors, and added that Loki ending at the last minute
That would be because it was written paper thin, and what little meat there was, they removed from the film. As I have said before, you had the perfect reasoning for Thor to abdicate. You had the perfect arc for Thor. Play up what ruling does to man, what they become. You have the perfect examples in Bor, Malekith, Odin and Loki.

But nah, lets do a bit of crappy exposition at the end. Lets contradict the first film plenty. Lets not write any significant moments and scenes with Thor and his mother. Lets have Thor's big plan be all about saving Jane Foster and ignoring that to save the universe, he would have been best listening to his father.

But at least there is Loki.