View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #2
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: "Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?" - The Original Cast Thre

In my opinion, a line up consisting of these OT+2023 DOFP characters
-Professor X
-Wolverine
-Storm
-Iceman
-Rogue
-Colossus
-Magneto
-Shadowcat
-Bishop
-Blink
-Warpath
-Sunspot

Would definitely fill the theaters, would attract more attention than the other potential X-Men films out there. I'm not expecting Warpath, Sunspot and Blink to return. They seem like one of those mutants who will only appear in 1 movie and Fox will forget about them to make room for new characters. I want Bishop to comeback! I don't want Magneto to return because I feel like he had his time and I don't really wanna see him as of the X-Men, but I don't think Fox is ready to let go of Ian Mckellen.

And as always if there's a new movie, there will be new characters. I don't know if this thread is for X-Men: Apocalypse. But if the OT cast should have a 5th film. I feel like its time to introduce Psylocke to the team.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv

Last edited by psylockolussus; 03-03-2014 at 11:21 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote