View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #22
Rike
Slim

Default Re: "Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?" - The Original Cast Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
totally agree with the last quote.

Its important to give Scott and Jean a full arc, and Scott deserves more dimention, so telling his origin will make the audience connect with him a bit more.

on other hand, we shouldnt discuss anymore the endless Fc vs OT cast. All the producers have adressed they want both, so dont start that discussion again on here, since it has been discussed to death on the board, and by the same people.

If someone is interested, they can create a separate thread, to continue that war.

Back to OT cast..... if I see Nightcrawler and Angel together on the big screen, having some epic action moments, I swear I could scream on the theatre, lol

I didn't create this thread to turn it into a OT vs. FC debate (I think we already do that in every thread ).

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Rike is offline   Reply With Quote