View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:21 PM   #25
coluanprime
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Scarlett recently talked about working with her stunt double, Heidi Moneymaker, who has done all of the Marvel films with her. Heidi is the one who came up with that unique take-down move from TA. I'm sure this just means that Heidi will handle all of the stunts for AOU, though there are probably some things that Scarlett can do. The film is already scripted so it should be easy for Whedon to work things out so that most of Scarlett's scenes are filmed immediately, to account for her pregnancy. There shouldn't be a problem at all, as she is likely very early on.

It's really despicable when people in Hollywood penalize actresses for becoming pregnant. Not only are there laws covering this sort of situation, there is also common decency to consider.
Yeah, it really pisses me off when people suddenly think they have the right to condemn actors/actresses for having a life outside their job
That said, I don't think it will be that hard to work around, they might move up filming for her and just use a lot of stunt doubles and pick up shoots. That combined with CGI should make it impossible to tell she was pregnant.
Oh and congratulations to Scarlett.

coluanprime is offline   Reply With Quote