View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 05:35 AM   #111
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: Too much action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Again, that's very kind of you to say, although I'm sure pretty much all of it has been said before by lots of different people. I do feel really sorry for Superman fans who didn't enjoy MOS. It was the Superman film we needed and the one we deserved IMO.

Nitpicking is a funny thing, I know I'm guilty of it too from time to time.
I loved Superman the movie, but even as an 8 year old, I remember thinking "How does flying around the world turn time backwards ? And doesn't that just make him have to save those people all over again ? "
but who cares, it's such a great film and so much fun.

Peace out Super fans !
Yeah I've nitpicked myself at stuff and I guess when its something that truly bugs you or disapoints you you will. Its just I don't like when people make things up and point at things as flaws that aren't there. I just would rather see people say it wasn't for me, I didn't care for the characterisations or the pacing or whatever. Its like me I was disapointed by the Dark Knight Rises but I've said its on me why I was because it wasn't the film I wanted. I thinks its OK to have that opinion rather than point at stuff and say this shouldn't happen or he wouldn't do that etc.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote