View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 08:54 PM   #28
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
Aww, opportunity missed. A scene where he learns how to use toilet paper would have been gold.

I just really wanted an entire movie of Steve watching Pixar movies and going into Apple Stores. "Nat, why is the 'i' lowercase, but the 'Phone' isn't? And what are these doohickeys iPads? They don't even look like paper! I don't get it! Everything looks like it's made of glass! That Macbook Air thingy's so skinny it's gonna break! I HATE THE FUTURE!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
Yeah, it is just a double feature. I think it is stupid not to include Avengers as well. Maybe Thor's marathon didn't sell as many tickets as they wanted, so they're seeing if a double feature will sell better? I do think it is easier to understand TWS without Avengers than TDW would have been, mostly due to Loki being in chains and such. But, it is still essential!

I'll probably do my own TFA and Avengers double feature one day, and so the Cap double feature just gives me an excuse to watch TFA an extra time prior to TWS. Oh well
Yeah, I'm definitely watching TFA and Avengers before going. Say, wouldn't showing Avengers as part of a marathon add to the movie's box office gross?