View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #39
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
lol; I actually meant regarding on how "Iron Man 2" was considered somewhat disappointing when compared to "Iron Man 1" only.

Man, I feel like Joss has some pretty high expectation to live up to now, more so than ever.

I mean when you consider the beautiful visuals of "TDW", the great final action sequence at Docks in "Iron Man 3", and with everything that's going on in this film as well, he'll need to up his ante with how he portrays the action in the next Avengers film.

Also, I keep feeling like THIS is what GI JOE should have been like on film.

Another thing, I'm guessing Captain America will no longer use a gun as much anymore.
This film REALLY feels like the Cap that we know and love in the comics. In both TFA and Avengers, I loved Cap's portrayel. But, Cap was still finding himself both as a person and as a hero (in TFA, what did the name Captain America mean and what type of hero was he going to be was central to the story, and in Avengers he was measuring himself to other heroes and toward the end you see the confidence come). This really hits me in that ECU on Cap's face when he says that he can't let a lot of people die. THIS is today's Cap. THIS is the Cap that has strived to show people a better way all through his tenure in comics. THIS is the Cap that the Avengers (and everyone else) would fall on a sword for.

Beyond excited