View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 12:50 AM   #61
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
Just watched the four minute clip.

I love watching Evans as Cap, but the movie still looks and feels like television to me, not unlike 24 or something.

Still not a fan of ScarJo in these films. Her distinct voice (not just the accent) just sticks out too much. Her action scenes are always underwhelming as well.

I do think the movie will be good though because I think the story could head in some interesting directions. One old-fashioned man bringing down the entire SHIELD organization just feels so unbelievably badass. "It looks like you're giving the orders now Cap". Love that aspect.

To each their own, but quite frankly I don't get this idea that TWS looks like a TV show. Well, maybe a HBO series like Game of Throne because that show is epic and very cinematic. And ScarJo's BW is underwhelming? Gonna agree to disagree.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America