View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #95
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - Part 16

Natasha was absolutely one of my faves in The Avengers too! I mean, I kind of liked her in IM2, but ScarJo just nailed it in TA and Whedon gave her great material, so yeah. Already from the little we've seen of BW in TWS, I'm totally ready to have her little spy kickboxing babies. My love affair with the character continues.

I just can't help but think that for those who say this looks like television, that's because it's something we're watching on low/standard/not-terribly-good HD quality on Youtube and other internet video players. Not even saying that looking like a TV show is "bad", per se, because there is some legitimately great television that's more cinematic and better than most movies these days.

But maybe save that particular criticism until we actually get to watch the thing in theaters, no? I've got some legit concerns about other movies and CBMs but I don't want to go into those at all until after I see the movie in full. Because context and technology can make all the difference.