View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #46
Chris B
Side-Kick

Default Re: The IRON MAN Thread - Robert Downey Jr. Returning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkong 500 View Post
I wonder why no one here has started speculating about tony's next armor/s. After the not so good looking mark 42 I hope Whedon goes back to the bulkier, far cooler looking gold (real gold) and red design. I know they'll probably keep the sleeker thinner armor look, but I hope they bring back the gold and red(with the same color distribution). Plus Tony will definitely have to update the tech on the suits and the metal alloy they're made from now that they'll be fighting Ultron, he needs a stronger alloy.

I think its the right time to introduce the bleeding edge suit with plasma sword and all.
I could see Stark going through two suits again like in A1. Maybe a Mark 43 that he's built during the interim between IM3 and AOU as a contingency for future threats. Then a Mark 44 when the M43 proves to be not enough against Ultron.

I wouldn't mind them keeping the leaner look of the Mark 42, but would like them go back to the classic distribution of the red and gold on it. Switching to the black and gold for the second suit might be a nice change of pace.