View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:19 PM   #52
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?" - The Original Cast Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikePirado View Post
They ignored the Emma Frost from Origins, they'll probably do the same thing with Gambit.
Not the same, he had a much larger role and awareness. People remember him. But they are doing that for Deadpool and sounds like Gambit's gonna be recast. If they recon Gambit to not use him during the FC time and in a later OT film they would be doing so specifically for the OT fans, which I don't see happening. But who knows. I'm fine with whatever they choose. I'd prefer to see Gambit and Rogue but we are now 14 years into this thing and will be almost 20 by the time he is re-introduced. I just want to see the character done justice.

Ultimately there should be nothing keeping him from being in the FC time. Like I said he has direct connections to Storm and unless they have Logan still, they need a character like that in the 80s crew. If Apocalypse is mostly in the 80s/FC time, then that's were we would get the most out of the character.

Last edited by def28; 03-07-2014 at 08:33 PM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote