View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #53
Rike
Something strange here?

Default Re: "Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?" - The Original Cast Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Not the same, he had a much larger role and awareness. But they are doing that for Deadpool and sounds like Gambit's gonna be recast. If they recon Gambit to not use him during the FC time and in a later OT film they would be doing so specifically for the OT fans, which I don't see happening. But who knows. I'm fine with whatever they choose. I'd prefer to see Gambit and Rogue but we are now 14 years into this thing and I just want to see the character done justice.

Ultimately there should be nothing keeping him from being in the FC time. Like I said he has direct connections to Storm and unless they have Logan still, they need a character like that in the 80s imo. If Apocalypse is mostly in the 80s/FC time, then that's were we would get the most out of the character.
Why would Gambit be kept in the past because someone had the "brilliant" idea of putting him in that ****y movie?
Like I said Emma was rebooted and Deadpool is confirmed to be also rebooted...

I'd like to see Gambit with Rogue and the future team, unless they have plans for him in the past (ignoring his previous version), if that's the case I'm OK with it.

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Rike is offline   Reply With Quote