View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #66
SHIELD Director Coulson
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
The interviews with the actors and some of the preview screening reports (the one on Lainey Gossip) have indicated while they have a complicated and close relationship, that there's no romance between anyone in the movie really.

I honestly don't really care that much either way. But I do think that the kiss is for professional reasons, whatever they may be.

I want to see how the rest all plays out though. I will gladly eat my hat if I'm wrong!
I know it's all supposed to be "part of the act," but how many times have we seen in movies or TV similar situations where a man and woman are thrown together into intimate situations like this and you can cut the sexual tension with a knife? The movie will probably toy with a whole "will they or won't they?" vibe throughout, but it's clear that they're intimating a budding romance there. If the writers don't allow them to consummate it (and I'm not just talking about sexually, but emotionally), then it's just needless teasing.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote