View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 01:39 PM   #74
Rike
Something strange here?

Default Re: "Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?" - The Original Cast Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
you hasnt understand my point at all, I see.
Yes, I have.

Quote:
if you use numbers, the proportion comparition is pretty similar between FC actors and Taylor.
It's not even close.

Quote:
FC actors are just 3 years older. 3. but they are supposed to be 11 years older. thats a difference of 8 years.
The characters were a little younger than the actors in FC, now the characters are a little older than the actors in DoFP. It doesn't make any difference. Their ages are whithin believable proportions.
Kitsch's is not because for the millionth time, he can't play a character DECADES older than him without heavy make-up. It's unrealistic and it's not even necessary to turn Gambit into an old man.

Quote:
- So.... 1 decade later = 8 years older.
See the post above.

Quote:
Since Origins was filmed in 2008, Taylor is 6 years older right now, so using same formula, that would mean:

- 2 decades later = 16 years older.
See the post above the post above. I'm not using your formula and it doesn't stand at all.

Quote:
And if next present day movie is filmed in 2 years, Taylor would be 8 years older, almost the triple of Fc actors age difference between movies. So that would mean....

- 3 decades later

It fits

Quote:
So basically, my point is still the same.

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Last edited by Rike; 03-08-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Rike is offline   Reply With Quote