View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 03:27 PM   #352
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,271
Default Re: Are your Civil Liberties Under Attack? Discussion

NSA posed as Facebook to implant malware on computers capable of spying on users.

http://www.latimes.com/business/tech...#axzz2vmXk4Ylv


This is so beyond ridiculous and the point where there should be criminal charges and a cleaning out of the whole agency.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote