View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 03:43 AM   #759
CyclopsWasRight
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Just watched it again.

Some of my nitpicks.
  • Product placement, very obvious this time around.
  • Pa Kent going into the tornado death zone when he knew Clark could get the dog with no danger. I understand him telling Clark not to save him for fear of exposure but he didn't need to put himself in danger in the first place.
  • Great emphasis on "How would the world react if they knew Aliens exist among us" but with the arrival of Zod they never truly answered that.
  • The general telling Superman "How do we know you are in Americas best interests?" Instead of "how do we know you are in Earths best interest?"
  • Lois taking pics of the landscape and then immediately zooming right into to Clark up on the mountain, how did she know exactly where to look to or even to look"
  • I never really got why Jor El put the Codex in Kal El. he didn't want him to go to Earth and turn them into Kryptonians, was it just so it wouldn't die with the rest of them?
  • Jor El had Kal El by natural birth so he had a choice for what he wants to do with his life, then continually tells him which life to lead, the bridge between peoples, the saviour ect...

Last edited by CyclopsWasRight; 03-15-2014 at 03:53 AM.
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote