View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:08 PM   #44
Super Kal
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Superman suit Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Are you sure they said the colors will be tweaked?

Even if thatīs the case, donīt expect bright colors. If Snyder wanted to represent hope through colors he would have done it right in the first movie. He specifically said he prefers the darker blue, so iīm not seeing him going against something that he prefers just to please the members of this forum. He is the director, so he is going to do things his way.

You can say it makes no sense all you want, but nobody gives a damn about that besides a very small minority. People wanna see something that looks good, and thatīs all. Plus, in this movie the colors of the suit have no philosophical value that we know of, so the principles that you were talking about donīt apply in this case.
please note i never said it was "going" to be the colors, i just implied that it could be a possibility

i never was expecting something like a donner revision... if they make a brighter blue, i think it would do just fine. my only gripe about the suit in the movie was how dull that blue was

if that be the case, then Batman would of been in a spandex pink costume with a tutu attached... the truth is, color in a movie does play a part, whether you want to believe it or not. if you look at the differences of the color filters of both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, you would recognize that...