View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 04:42 AM   #980
All Mighty
Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
I was, but they had a purge of their system a while back and I wasn't able to secure my account before it was purged.

They turn off the register option when they're making a TF movie. IIRC, it's because the site had a deluge of people signing up JUST to troll the forum for making something that didn't look exactly like the cartoons and they're not set up to be able to handle a situation like that
A lot of the posters there seem to feed Michael Bay's ego a tad too much, what made the most anxious was when on of the most loyal there was mentioning how a Birds remake was a good thing and even The Godfather will eventually be remade.

I understand not needing to have trolls in there, but the posters seem a little too protected when it comes to their views, it's usually very one sided towards Bay's films. I like his films too, but they do have a lot of flaws, i wouldn't call them all good, though in those forums i expected there to be more talk about how certain scenes on film were done. The technical stuff, where i think Bay shines.

Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
That climax was a bit too jumbled and involved far too much of the humans, and I am not someone who wants humans totally out of the story either.

I think DOTM is a better movie than ROTF, but ROTF has more moment that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Having just rewatched the two, i can see why someone would prefer the bot battles in RotF, but more thanks to the one in Egypt than the one in the forest.

Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?