View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 03:42 AM   #980
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
I was, but they had a purge of their system a while back and I wasn't able to secure my account before it was purged.

They turn off the register option when they're making a TF movie. IIRC, it's because the site had a deluge of people signing up JUST to troll the forum for making something that didn't look exactly like the cartoons and they're not set up to be able to handle a situation like that
A lot of the posters there seem to feed Michael Bay's ego a tad too much, what made the most anxious was when on of the most loyal there was mentioning how a Birds remake was a good thing and even The Godfather will eventually be remade.

I understand not needing to have trolls in there, but the posters seem a little too protected when it comes to their views, it's usually very one sided towards Bay's films. I like his films too, but they do have a lot of flaws, i wouldn't call them all good, though in those forums i expected there to be more talk about how certain scenes on film were done. The technical stuff, where i think Bay shines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
That climax was a bit too jumbled and involved far too much of the humans, and I am not someone who wants humans totally out of the story either.

I think DOTM is a better movie than ROTF, but ROTF has more moment that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Having just rewatched the two, i can see why someone would prefer the bot battles in RotF, but more thanks to the one in Egypt than the one in the forest.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?