View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #990
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

I just didn't like how Megatron was treated as such a joke in the 2nd and 3rd films, Optimus Prime suddenly on even ground with all those top tier Decepticon felt a bit weird to me, and then the action was really nothing that special, just Prime bouncing his sword around while the Decepticons dodged it.

It's normal for this one to have a similar tone to the first film at the begining, as it's Basically a new begining, the trailer looked very cool, but certain characters like the Government guy with the glasses that later screams "Oh my god!" in the middle of the city it seems like there won't be a lack of comic relief or turning the "voice of authority with the most power" into dorks.

Still excited for the Dinobots though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Ebert
Most of the executives in Hollywood - in fact almost everyone in the movie industry - is smarter than almost all of the movies they make, and they know it. They're just not smart enough not to make them.