View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 09:00 PM   #993
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
You didn't like the high wheels battle in DotM or the Mexican standoff? The final battle between Optimus and The Fallen + Megatron in RotF was also pretty good, However it was way too fast.

By the way, one thing i actually like how Bay makes his movie franchises in an old school kind of way, where each film is a stand alone, and while Megatron survived to fight another day in RotF, he doesn't put stingers or ask for the sequels, he earns them.
I liked all of the battles in the franchise, some were just better than others, and non got my pulse racing as much as the forest fight or the Bumblebee vs Rampage fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
The best shot fights I think were in the last one, however ROTF had the most tangible stakes. The forest fight, the rampage fight. Very immediate stakes, usually life hanging in the balance just below them. Otimus outnumbered an in serious danger..etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by universeman View Post
Yep the forest battle was epic! who didn't love the I'll take you all on! line! pretty epic!
I get goosebumps every time at that line!

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3