View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #995
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Interesting how they once again gave such a prominente role to a villain not that known, in the 2nd it was with The Fallen, a character that hasn't even appeared on any of the shows, in the 3rd it was Sentinel Prime, who has never been a villain before, now it's Lockdown, created in 2007 or 2009 if i'm not mistaken, in one of the tv shows used to help promote the first movie when it came out.

Acording to the Wikis he was created in the Transformers: Animated Cartoon. I wonder where they get the ideas for the new villains, whenever lists of "Villains we want to see in the next Transformers Film" appear i don't think these guys ever come up.

Weren't there other more known villains in the original Cartoon? I know that Unicron is still left to use, but besides him and Megatron isn't there anyone else that's not so recent?

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~