View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 04:58 PM   #13
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Best Iron Man 4 and 5 Villains and Plot Ideas

It's not as if the USA was a saint either, you could even argue that they've been more so than Russia.

A true Armor Wars could be interesting, but now that you mention the Russian, i don't think they should only have Crimson Dynamo, i think it would be a perfect oportunity to also feature Titanium Man and Radioactive Man, all three as part of the

As for other villains i would like to see besides the ones already mentioned, definitelly Black Knight

Either one of these designs could work, hell, maybe we could even have both, one could be Nathan Garret, in the comics he was a criminal who later repents in his death, and the other could be Dane Whitman, a long time Avengers member.

Maybe they could start as a tag team of mercenaries or rogues, and as Garret has a change of heart in death, Dane Whitman helps Iron Man and possibly joins the Avengers later on.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is online now   Reply With Quote