View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 08:51 PM   #43
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marvel Heroes to start tomorrow and prices for heroes revealed

Dr. Strange Presale Now Live!

March 20th, 2014
Doctor Strange is available for Presale now! As always, this presale pack is 10% off the normal price and the discount is only for a limited time, so hurry and grab the Sorcerer Supreme now!

CONTINUE READING

Fortune Card Mark 5 & Back in Black!

March 20th, 2014
This week we are introducing the new Fortune Card Mark 5 to the Marvel Heroes in-game store. However, we've got a special deal this weekend only. Spider-Man Back in Black costume is available for a limited time only but we've made a new bundle that includes the new Fortune Cards AND Spider-Man Back in Black! Hurry now to get yours!

CONTINUE READING

Bonus G's this Weekend!

March 20th, 2014
This weekend only, we're bringing back our popular 15% Bonus G sale! Although this time we've included the super high value 28,750 G bundle!

CONTINUE READING

and from their forum

Quote:

Spider-Man Back in Black!

AFongTwo

LocationCaliforniaStaff

5:10PM
Hi all,
I know the design team has some big plans for new Spider-Man items and other things, but from a costume perspective, we are going to offer, temporarily for this weekend only, Spider-Man's Back in Black costume.
This is the black costume that Black Cat stitched for him in the comics (with no Symbiote) and features the voice of Spider-Man in the 1990's cartoon, Christopher Daniel Barnes.

This costume is semi-enhanced (voice of Christopher Daniel Barnes from the 90's cartoon!) and will be available until next Tuesday March 25.
Also, since we launched our new Fortune Cards we've also put in a nice new bundle which includes a whopping 72 Fortune Cards Mark 5 as well as Spider-Man Back in Black just in case you guys wanted to buy both together

Quote:
Doomsaw

GazillionLocationPanthernadoStaff

9:00PM
@TheBestSpiderMan said: Please, I need some of those teasers which you are famous for Doomsaw!
Oh I got the date wrong, it's May 2nd.
Just some new cinematically-inspired unique items. Some for Spidey and some for everyone from the villains that we'll see on May 2nd (Rhino, and others) plus Spider-Man's group utility power and whatever other improvements we can sneak in.
No new costumes for Spidey for a long time after Back In Black.

From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...n-black#latest

Quote:
Ryolnir

GazillionLocationAsgardStaff

March 19
What am I going to do with all this space?

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins
Community Manager

from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...69/you-guys/p1

Source:marvel Heroes & it's forum

Last edited by zenith16; 03-20-2014 at 09:09 PM.
zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote