View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 01:35 PM   #45
Sharkboy
Hallelujah Pilgrim

Default Re: (Speculation) Captain America III: Fallen Son (The Death of Captain America)?

I could and would love to see it happen, main problem with comic books is in their very nature...they don't end, so ultimately there is no finality or conclusion to the hero's arc. I would love to see sebastian stan take over from evans and become the new cap, it would make a powerful trilogy topper and change the dynamic for avengers 3, although I'd like to think if one of the avengers were to die it would be in an Avengers movie in front of them all. Maybe they can set it up for it to happen in the end of Avengers 3?

The Wind Rises - 9/10 Godzilla - 9/10 X-Men: Days of Future Past - 9/10 Edge of Tomorrow - 8/10 22 Jump Street 8.5/10 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - 8.5/10 Transformers: Age of Extinction - 7.5/10 Calvary - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote