View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 12:36 AM   #128
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

Default Re: Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
I think Thor has chose to stay on earth. He's not going back and forth. He's no longer leading Asgards army. He essentially renounced his Throne. So Loki is free to do whatever because Thor aint around or in contact.

So Ultron on the loose is a big deal.

I honestly don't see how he would have a worse time connecting to the threat then Hawkeye, Cap, Hulk , and everyone else not involved in his creation. The comics seem to get by. Ultron causes trouble. Thor comes in. Ultron kicks Thors ass. Thor now has words for Ultron.

He doesn't need to be Ultrons cousin. Bad people doing bad things is more then enough.

If they play with the fact that Ultron is constantly upgrading, then the trick here is that the foe keeps adapting.
It would be nice to have him living with the Don Blake alias in London with Jane when we're introduced to him in this film. Although I don't know how he'd be able to maintain a secret identity with his face being plastered all over the world news.

HERESY!
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote