View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 01:05 PM   #78
Superman_200
Superman

Default Re: Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKryptonite View Post
I donīt like Jalaliīs Twitter Messages. It just seems like advertising Workout-Programs.
He obviously isnīt allowed to post any details, no photos or information about Benīs Weight, Bodyfat or other stats, but it would be awesome if he could post a photo of ben standing with his back towards him in the half-shadow, so his frame is visible and as impressive as he always try to convince us of.
It doesnīt even have to be something as revealing as the way they did with bane, some simple instagram-photo would be enough.
I've followed his workouts and posts on bodybuilding.com and stuff since I heard of him when Ben Affleck did "The Town". He is a guy that knows his stuff, and he is just about that. Working out and his workout programs. He has never really had much to do with hyping a movie or anything like that. He is the type of guy people follow when they want to find out what workout program/diet a celebrity followed for a movie. Not someone that would give updates or anything like that to hype up a movie.