View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #83
Superman_200
Superman

Default Re: Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKryptonite View Post
Since he deleted his tweet, he probably got too much pressure from either WB or the fans.

I just think his postings are irritating because of the just words, no proofs scenario.
Sure he needs to advertise himself, and since he is a professional Trainer he should do so.
But despite creating anger with his postings, he should advertise by promoting some "batman workout" plan for 2014/2015.

He will probably be using a similar workout to the one that he used with Affleck for The Town. He has broad shoulders so just take advantage of that which is what I think he meant by "real-life superhero". Give him that V-taper look. By looking ripped as well you look bigger. Like Chris Evans (even if in the movie they say he is 6'2" and 240 lbs. he is probably more like 6'0-6'1" and probably between 180 lbs and 190 lbs. same as with Cavill. Ben Affleck looked big enough in The Town just by being ripped. I would imagine they are going for a similar look. Maybe a little bit bigger, and ripped. I think if you have seen The Town, you have seen the shape that he will be in for this movie.