View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #88
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Default Re: Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman_200 View Post
He will probably be using a similar workout to the one that he used with Affleck for The Town. He has broad shoulders so just take advantage of that which is what I think he meant by "real-life superhero". Give him that V-taper look. By looking ripped as well you look bigger. Like Chris Evans (even if in the movie they say he is 6'2" and 240 lbs. he is probably more like 6'0-6'1" and probably between 180 lbs and 190 lbs. same as with Cavill. Ben Affleck looked big enough in The Town just by being ripped. I would imagine they are going for a similar look. Maybe a little bit bigger, and ripped. I think if you have seen The Town, you have seen the shape that he will be in for this movie.
From the shots I've seen of Ben out and about I don't know if they are going for that look again?

Ben was very cut more than anything else, he dropped to a lower body fat% and it was actually quite noticeable on his face. The recent pics of ben his face still looks kinda full.

They might be going for a bulkier look maybe DKRish as opposed to the cut look he had in the Town?