View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #331
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Which film is better? Thor or Thor: the Dark World?

that's why I said out of all the MARVEL films.
There are many that can be worse I guess and the more I hear about this new FF it's going to get WORSE. I'm to miffed with Fox to even BOTHER going into the threads. They don't listen to the fans and threat movies like a friggin TV show (but this is what WE think the public likes) bs turned me off along time ago.

Fox is plane and simply poking a sleeping bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Thats not what I saying at all, TDW is a much better movie than those 2, but still very disappointing to me. I was saying as a huge X-Men fan I am not just going to be happy getting X-Men movies if they are poor just because I am an X-Men fan.

I just dont personally think that way

Again you totally misunderstood what I was saying, I am not saying I want a Thor movie to be like a Cap one, but that I wish Marvel would have put the same effort into TDW that they did with TWS. After following the production of both movies, this obviously wasnt the case. Marvel just seems to put more effort into getting their Cap movies right than their Thor ones.

I think there have been worse CBMs than the FF movies, X3 for example or The Spirit. Thor is one of my favourite MCU movies, and was my favourite solo movie before TWS came out. TDW just gets lower and lower on the list the more I watch it or think about it. But, to each his own.

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote