View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #338
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Which film is better? Thor or Thor: the Dark World?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
that's why I said out of all the MARVEL films.
There are many that can be worse I guess and the more I hear about this new FF it's going to get WORSE. I'm to miffed with Fox to even BOTHER going into the threads. They don't listen to the fans and threat movies like a friggin TV show (but this is what WE think the public likes) bs turned me off along time ago.

Fox is plane and simply poking a sleeping bear
Thankfully Fox has got back on track with the X-Men franchise, FC and TW were both brilliant, and DOFP looks amazing.

With FF, I dont know why but despite not liking any news about it so far I am still quietly confident it will be good. Chronicle was a great little movie, and Kinberg seems much better now than in his X3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaroknroll View Post
I heard the reasons that Branagh did not return were twofold - 1) he had some of his own projects he wanted to pursue and 2) did not feel he could produce a sequel in the timeframe Marvel was looking for. In an interview he was gracious about the sequel but said he would have done things differently than Taylor. I sense that Branagh still has an attachment to this franchise and he is a Thor fan - as opposed to Taylor who admitted he didn't really love fantasy which kind of floored me when I heard that considering his resume.

Another director I think would be awesome is Guillermo Del Toro. Supposedly he was going to be involved in a Hulk TV show at one point. I don't know if he is a Thor fan though. I think that's an important consideration for the next film's director. The Russos are big Cap fans and it shows.
I would love it if Branagh came back, that 1st Thor movie was amazing and is what made me a fan of character, I never would have considered reading Thor comics before seeing that but now I have read a few.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote