View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:56 AM   #49
bluerayer
Swamp Thing

Default Re: Should Batman be portrayed as a Protagonist or Antagonist in this film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masone View Post
Batman should come to Superman's aid instead. Batman is too smart to be tricked like that. If the evidence is overwhelmingly against Superman and everyone is against him, that should be the time Batman comes to his aid, to show how he wouldn't fall for someone's BS tricks.
That was kinda what i meant, Batman would make his own investigation into the situation and come to the conclusion that Luthor is full of it. He would side with Superman then. Also, i sorta meant that Lex would be pretty good at presenting a case against Superman. Not good enough to fool Batman though. Not just simple Bs'ing. Like i said, maybe Bruce Wayne and Luthor is working together, somehow, in the beginning? Maybe it's rebuilding Metropolis, maybe it's inventing some way to stop Superman, whom Luthor has convinced(almost)everyone that hes' a menace.

Also, the vikipedia on STAR Labs says that there is a chapter in Gotham! Check out my theory on who Holly Hunter plays and what she discovers.
It's in the "Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey & Tao Okamoto Join Superman/Batman Movie"thread.

That theory could be connected to why Bruce Wayne is working with Luthor? I dunno, just ideas.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=270244
bluerayer is offline   Reply With Quote